We Provide High-Touch Service for All of Our Client’s Financial Needs
Our highly trained and friendly staff will be with you every step of the way in helping you:
- Rollover your 401K
- Open a Traditional IRA
- Open a Roth IRA
- Special Needs Planning
- Open a 529 College Savings Plan*
- Apply tax reduction strategies
- Save for retirement using mutual funds, ETF’s, individual stocks and bonds
- Run a Retirement Analyzer
- Run a College Costs Analyzer
- Make decisions on when to take Social Security
- Prepare a cash flow statement, personal balance sheet, and financial plan
- Protect your family with life insurance
- Protect your principle with a fixed or indexed annuity**
- Protect your retirement income with a variable annuity***
- Prepare for wealth transfer
- … and many other services and products to help you provide for yourself and your loved ones.
We Make Complex and Confusing Things Simple and Understandable
Albert Einstein said that things should be “made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” We help our clients to see the investment world in an easy to understand way, which allows us to make recommendations that fit their goals.
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
We Help Our Clients Apply Wisdom Principles That Have Helped People Throughout the Centuries Provide For Themselves and Their Loved Ones
I have heard wisdom described as the ability to use the best means to achieve the best ends. Our wisdom principles come from many well known sources, including: King Solomon, the Lord Jesus, Plato, Aristotle, Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet, Peter Drucker, Albert Einstein, and other wise people throughout history.
When asking our clients what is important about money to them, they answer most often, “providing for myself and my family.” We believe that applying time-tested wisdom to your financial situation can help you reach your goals and provide for you and your family.
* Potential investors of 529 plans may get more favorable tax benefits from 529 plans sponsored by their own state. Consult your tax professional for how 529 tax treatments and account fees would apply to your particular situation. To determine which college saving option is right for you, please consult your tax and accounting advisors. Neither APFS nor its affiliates or financial professionals provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. For this and other information about municipal fund securities, please obtain an offering statement and read it carefully before you invest. Investments in 529 college savings plans are neither FDIC insured nor guaranteed and may lose value.
** Guarantees apply to certain insurance and annuity products (not securities, variable or investment advisory products) and are subject to product terms, exclusions and limitations and the insurer’s claims-paying ability and financial strength. Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the annuity and its investment options.
*** Investors are asked to consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. Both the product and the underlying fund prospectuses contain this and other information about the product and underlying investment options. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing.